COVID-19 Rescheduling Contingency
While we are confident travel in May 2022 will be possible, the COVID-19 pandemic may still be impacting travel. We will endeavor to be as flexible as possible if travel restrictions force the trip to be postponed. In the event the trip must be rescheduled to a future date, your payment will be applied to the rescheduled trip date. While lodging/permit fees are subject to change, no other additional fees will be applied if we must reschedule the trip due to the pandemic.
- Your money is applied to a future trip date in the event COVID-19 travel restrictions require the trip to be postponed.
- Permit date-change fees may apply (currently $150 in Rwanda, free in Uganda).
- Permit and lodging fees are subject to change.
Travel Insurance is strongly recommended, as many policies have provisions regarding unexpected trip cancellations.
General Trip Cancellation Fee Schedule
Should you need to cancel your trip, the following policy applies:
- Cancellation greater than 75-days prior to departure: forfeit of deposit
- Cancellation less than 75-days prior to departure: full trip cost